My Music & Other Products

Friday, January 5, 2018

Blogging Plans for 2018

So! I have several areas of life that I want to improve upon in 2018. And this year, my word is EMPOWER. I am setting out to empower myself, and subsequently, my family as well. My own efforts to take care of ME, should trickle down to the people I love in a much healthier and much more effective way.

This year, I'm putting myself first! I've never done this before. So it's going to be an adventure. I'm not a selfish person, but it's time for me to become so. Hehe.

Each week, I will be posting on each of the following topics:

FOOD and/or WELLNESS

SPIRITUAL DEVELOPMENT

RELATIONSHIPS

These areas may cross over and will have some give and take of course, but overall they cover all the corners of life where I need EMPOWERED!

I will be posting on the 1st topic around Monday/Tuesday, the 2nd topic on Wednesdays/Thursdays, and the last topic on the weekend. Hopefully it will be consistent. But no promises. I am committed to allowing myself flexibility and making sure that everything I do EMPOWERS me to live life to the fullest. If this doesn't work for me, I will stop and change course. But I think this plan is going to be an excellent springboard for focus and wisdom when it comes to "TAKING BACK MY TOMORROW" - the theme I've finally chosen for my blog.

It's all about taking back our power and taking responsibility for our choices, talents, and opportunities.

I get to choose how my body is treated and cared for.
I get to choose what I think, feel, and believe.
I get to choose how I interact with others.

So excited for the new year! Bring it on Jesus! I'm ready.


No comments:

Post a Comment