My Music & Other Products

Thursday, January 11, 2018

The "Source"


Some of us are people of purpose. Some of us are people of strength. Some of us are people of joy. All these things come from the same Source.

It is of great importance to me that I continuously develop a deepening knowledge of the love and personal nature of God. The perfect Father, Creator, Lover, Friend, Healer, Teacher, and Life Source. 

I've recently been blessed to study some wonderful teaching on life strategies and just good old fashioned common sense and life-management skills. This song by Natalie Grant hit me at a time when I have been immersing myself in getting RESULTS out of life. There is a greater importance of attaching myself to the ONE SOURCE who holds all my future and all my desires. A relationship with Him is what propels me forward, not some twisted sense of success, achievement, or financial freedom. If I have HIM, I have everything.

When I meditate, it will be empty and fruitless if I do not tap into the Holy Spirit and truly allow HIS presence to flow in and through me. 

When I study, it will be useless if I do not pray and listen for God to tell me exactly how He wants me to apply what I am learning in the real world with the real people around me. 

When I pray, it will be without transformation if my mind is closed to the renewal that God wants to bring into my thought patterns and my every-day behaviors. 

It all comes back to a relationship. 



No comments:

Post a Comment